Strategic Performance Measurement and Forecasting Tools for Adding Value to your Business. Our Belief~ You can’t manage what you can’t measure!
Who we are: Financial Artists ~We paint a financial picture of your business objectives.
What we do: Research, analyze and structure your company’s operational information around a 360-degree view.
What you get: An easy-to-use, interactive tracking and forecasting tool which is precisely tailored to your organization’s goals and enables you to evaluate scenarios for strategic planning.
Who benefits: Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Leverage-buyout Firms, CEO’s / CFO’s, Entrepreneurs
The Financial Model is designed for specific goals. As a result, the end-deliverable can take a variety of forms:
- Dashboard Performance Report for an established company ~ Especially helpful for organizations expanding operations via merger, acquisition or organic growth, or for maximizing shareholder value.
- Road Map to guide a distressed company back to solvency ~ Provides cost-effective recommendations to strengthen operations and improve financial performance: secure external financing, reduce expenses, increase cash flow, etc.
- Platform to raise capital for seed stage and subsequent rounds ~ Enables an entrepreneur seeking equity/debt financing to present a realistic financial model to venture capitalists and financial institutions.
- Financial Due Diligence Guide for investment opportunities ~ Streamlines the process to reduce time and expenses of due diligence done for audits or external sources: equity/debt investments, leveraged buy-outs, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, etc.
- Valuation & Internal Rate of Return forecasts
Financial Models form the core of a tool that contains a Financial Modeling Assumptions Matrix and Scenarios based on ‘What-If’ Statements.
Also included are Key Financial Highlights, which give quick insight into the current or potential financial strength of the company and investment opportunity:
- Internal Rate of Return
- Valuation as multiple of EBITDA
- Minimum and Maximum cash balances
- Equity/Debt needs to fund company
- Revenues and Expenses
- Gross Margin & Percentage
- EBITDA & Percentage
- Employment Staging and Headcount Analysis
- Net Working Capital
- Debt Servicing
- CAPEX Planning
The tool also includes Key Financial Reports:
- Executive Management Dashboard
- Income (Profit & Loss) Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow and Sources & Uses of Funds Statement
- Performance Graphs & Measurements
- Revenue Pipeline Considerations
- Expense Drivers
All Key Financial Data is captured in MS PowerPoint for presentation purposes.